<form id="p26oAv"></form>
    1. <sub id="p26oAv"></sub>

          1.  Skip to content   Skip to footer navigation 

            CHILDREN AND SAFETY

            "It's too late for Bella, but it's not too late for everyone else"

            When Allison Rees lost her baby daughter to a fatal button-battery ingestion she took the pain of her loss and turned it into action.


            Latest reviews

            Top product reviews

            Get updated test results, expert tips, product recalls and more

            Sign up

            for our weekly newsletter

            Latest stories

            Join the conversation about the things that matter to Australian consumers

            CHOICE membership

            membership_hero_SML
            • Instant online access to 5000+ expert test results for products and services
            • Free assistance from our consumer rights advisers
            • Support a nonprofit that campaigns for your consumer rights

            Your consumer champion

            Have your voice heard and connect with other consumers